Monday, August 8, 2016

PAYDAY LUSTLIST #1


Nothing like a little lustlist to get that countdown to payday underway. I’ve got a huge list of stuff I *need* next month, and I can’t wait to get clicking because, to be honest, I’ve discovered a huuuge number of incredible new products that I need to try. Liquid lipsticks are hugely on my radar, lately. As are the new ABH releases (can I get a Praise Jesus for the Moon Child palette?) and OF COURSE I need a new bronzer and theBalm’s offering looks top notch.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette | £41
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in MoonChild | £SOLD OUT
Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks in Iced Mocha, Ruby Slipper, 1995 and Everything Nice | £9.50each
Frank Body Coconut Coffee Scrub | £13.95
theBalm Bahama Mama BronzerTop of Form | £15.00
Zoeva Rose Golden Palette | £18.00

What do you think of my lustlist? Anything I’m missing? Do you own any of these beautiful products? Let me know!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. O M G I just purchased the Modern Renaissance palette and I'm obsessed!!!! The colors are so creamy and gorgeous!!! Love!!!

    Do you also plan on purchasing a new palette by Nikki Tutorial for Too Faced? I just received it in mail, but it's midnight here so I'll swatch it tomorrow. SO excited!!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig