Saturday, August 27, 2016

TOP 5 PRODUCTS | NARS COSMETICS



NARS is a brand I would use every single second of every day if I could. I will name my pets after it. I will name their products in place of vows at my wedding. I’ve never come across a brand that I adore so much, and I’ve never discovered one of their products that I didn’t like. As part of a new mini-series, here are my top 5 products from NARS!

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella is literally the red lip of your dreams. Think matte, think a beautiful suede finish, think being able to overdraw your lips without looking hideously suspect. I love this lip pencil, and it lasts for absolutely ages without needing touch ups. Plus I feel like a vampire when I’m wearing it, and who doesn’t wanna be a vampire?

NARS Blush in Deep Throat Yay for NARS’s naughty names! They’re hilariously cringey. Nothing will ever bring a tear to my eye like the time I asked my poor mum to drive me to the shops so I could get a ‘Deep Throat’. Putting our mature hats on, though, this blush is universally flattering, girly, delicate and blossom-y (is that a word?). It’ll make your bank balance want to hang itself, but it’s a price I’m willing to pay.

NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow Palette This is a product I very very rarely use, but not because I don’t like it. Firstly, I’m aware that I’m practically sat on gold dust and I’m afraid to use it because once it’s gone, it’s gone forever. Secondly, these shadows are wet and dry, and in all honesty, that scares me to death! What? Who? Wet?!?!? Why? HOW?!

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder is an essential for every strobe-lover. This is absolutely perfect for setting the crap out of your concealer and highlights, and literally makes the light bounce off your skin. I’ve been after a setting powder like this since I discovered that I’d die without highlighting, and NARS has hit the ball out of the park with this beautiful, fine powder.

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation needs to introduction. Lets face it. It’s widely raved about by almost everyone who has ever come within a mile radius of it. I’m pretty convinced it’s actually infused with the blood of Christ because it’s smooth AF, blends like heaven and makes you look like the most flawless, glowing goddess this earth has ever seen. It’s my holy grail foundation, and is always on my repurchase list, though I do treat it sparingly as it doesn’t grow on trees *money flying away emoji*.

Lots of love,
Jasmine x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig