Wednesday, October 26, 2016

RECENT YOUTUBE VIDEOS




I absolutely adore putting my time into creating YouTube videos, and even though my videos aren’t nearly as popular as my blog seems to be, I’m hoping that eventually I can reach more people through my YouTube channel too!
I wanted to quickly update you on the latest videos on my channel;

A HUGE Boohoo Haul with Try Ons – I loved shopping for these bits and trying them all on for the first time on camera. It was knackering but I ended up with some gorgeous new pieces that I’ve been loving the past month.

My MAC Lipstick Collection + Lookbook – My lips were SO sore after this, but this was really fun to film too. It’s hilarious trying out the lipsticks I bought when I was 15/16 and had no idea about anything and therefore make me look like I’m in costume or something.

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Lip Swatches + Review – I’ve been very cruel to my student loan lately and have been buying new bits and bobs from Gerard Cosmetics. Their liquid lipsticks are to DIE for, and this video lets you see how they look in action.

Everyday Grunge Autumn/Fall Makeup – I’m definitely one to embrace the grungey side of fashion and beauty. I love smokey eyes and neutral lips, I also LOVE blaming the fact I’ve not brushed my hair for ages on ‘style’. I’m super happy with how this makeup turned out though, so if you like the look, have a watch and let me know what you think!

As always, I hope you enjoy these videos, and if you wanted to subscribe to my channel, it would make my day. Leave me a comment letting me know if you had a watch!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig