Friday, November 18, 2016

DARK SUGARS | BRICK LANE





And now for something completely different! With moving to East London, one of the most vibrant and majestical and wonderful places on the face of this entire planet (in my humble opinion), I really want to make the most of it. I wanna go out and explore and see things and try things. With that being said, I stumbled upon the most incredible Cocoa House on Brick Lane while out researching for university. The smell was incredible, and they were playing out smooth R&B, and in all honesty, it’d have been a crime not to follow my nose inside.

Dark Sugars is something seriously special, and breaks away massively from your run-of-the-mill Starbucks every morning. Venti Skinny Latte? BOOOORING! The people there are so warm and welcoming, and within seconds of entering the store I was made to feel like a part of their happy, sugary, chocolatey family.

I ordered their Signature Hot Chocolate, which is the standard hot choc in this place, and just LOOK AT IT! It’s all made right in front of you, so I could see the melted milk chocolate syrup swirled round with frothy milk, and absolutely plastered in milk, dark and white chocolate shavings. It’s a heart attack in a paper cup, but oh so beautiful. It set me back £4, and that’s not really anything to complain about.

Next time I go back, I’d love to try one of their chock-tails, which, as the name suggests, are alcoholic chocolate-based drinks. I’m salivating at the thought! Who doesn’t want to get razzled on chocolate?

Lots of love,
Jasmine x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Sounds and looks incred! I love East London, there's a lot of good spots for taking outfit photos!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig