Friday, March 17, 2017

BOOTS HAUL | NEW SKINCARE + BEAUTY


I ran out of a few essentials the other week, and I nipped in to the humongous Boots in Westfield in Stratford. I’m so sad that I’ve now moved away from Stratford, and I can’t just run in whenever I fancy it. It might be better for the old bank account, but certainly not for my fragile emotions. I grabbed a few of the usual essentials and a few new and exciting bits, so here’s what I got!

Garnier Micellar Water | Boots | £4.99
This is absolutely always on my repurchase list, and it’s honestly the only micellar water I’ll ever use. I’ve definitely tried a few others, but I’ve always found the others are either extremely irritating on my eyes, or they just seem to smudge the makeup around my face. The 400ml bottle lasts me ages as well, and I love how affordable it is for such a brilliant product.

BLEACH London Silver Shampoo | Boots | £5
Another really important one for the bathroom shelves is my trusty silver shampoo. It’s really good for keeping my hair silver grey and keeps it in quite good condition too. I like to try different silver shampoos, but this one is sooo pigmented and really does the job if you’re trying to keep your hair grey, silver or white. This was the first one I used when I started to go grey, and I used it on my yellowy-golden blonde hair to start changing it, so if you’re looking to do the same, this shampoo is a brilliant one to use!

Soap & Glory Archery Voluboost Gel | Boots | £8
I AM A CHEATER. I HAVE CHEATED ON MY NO. 1 BAE Benefit Gimme Brow. Forgive me Lord, for I have sinned. No, but seriously, do you really think I’ve got £16 hanging around for some eyebrow gel every couple of months? The Benefit Gimme Brow is definitely better than this one by Soap & Glory (but you’d expect that) BUT I WILL SAY that it’s a grey back-up to have in my makeup bag. The shade I chose was Brownie Points, but it seems a little too dark. Oh well, it definitely sets my brows in place and does its best to fill in any gaps. I’ve got the world’s bushiest eyebrows so I don’t really need too much filling in; I just need them to be held in a neat and tidy place.

Grounded Coconut Coffee Body Scrub | Boots | £15
This is probably the best thing I’ve bought this month. I am absolutely obsessed with this body scrub. I’ve always loved a coffee scrub, and since I bought ALL 3 of the Babescrub range a couple years ago, I’ve been sort of addicted. This coffee scrub by Grounded is infused with coconut oil, making it super conditioning and hydrating. I’m going to do a full review of this little baby, because it really does deserve its own blogpost. I never noticed it in Boots before, but I’m so glad I did!


Lots of love,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig