Monday, March 27, 2017

IF YOU ONLY BUY ONE THING THIS MONTH...



Let’s keep this short and sweet. I flipping LOVE this mascara. This is the best mascara ever, in the world. The end. I was so unbelievably late on the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara bandwagon, and I can’t believe I even survived this long without it. It was £19 from Selfridges, and if you only buy one thing this month, make it this!

I included this beautiful, pink chrome tube of goodness in my February favourites. I’d definitely say that it is comparable to Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara, however, where Benefit’s option left me with quite clumpy lashes, this one doesn’t at all. The lashes feel thick and smooth; elongated and curled, and lifted at the roots. My eyes look about ten times larger. It’s comfortable to wear all day, and the packaging looks too pretty in my blog photos.

My one and only gripe with this, is that I’d only really had it about a month before it started going a bit dry in the tube, and felt like it was running out. It’s still quite dry, but I can still get product out and onto my lashes. I know I’ve been using it a WHOLE lot, but I’d hope that a £19 mascara would last me more than 30 days! I’ve put a drop of saline solution in the tube to make it last longer, but it does seem to have started running out rather quickly. This makes me and my bank account very, very sad because we cannot possibly live without this mascara any more.

I’d also say that this is an extreeeeemely smudge proof mascara. It’s super longwearing, even to the point that it’s a bloody job and a half to get it off. It takes about a litre of micellar water to get anywhere near clean eyes, which is sort of annoying, but it’s a sign of how great the mascara formula is. It doesn’t budge all day, and doesn’t fade out to that horrible grey-ish looking mascara that some of them do.

Despite my little whinge mid-blogpost, I would completely recommend that you try this mascara if you haven’t already. I know it’s a bit of an investment, but I’ve never looked so awake and fluttery in my entire life.

Lots of love,

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Only ever heard good things about this mascara!

    Parie x
    Class and Glitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used a sample of this a couple of years ago and LOVED it so no idea why I've never re-purchased it! It's now top of my list.

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design Created by pipdig