Tuesday, March 21, 2017

JASMINE + CHRIS | OUR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

The fact that someone has served two whole years under my rule is very strange and very exciting for me. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you’ll probably recognise this lovely ginger geezer. Chris and I are childhood sweethearts…sort of. We’ve known each other since we were 13, and were always in the same group of friends. We finally got together in 2015, and managed to celebrate our second anniversary on March 20th, 2017!

We celebrated over a few days; first at the Tate Modern to laugh at the modern ‘art’, and then a Wagamama lunch date. Then on our ACTUAL anniversary, we headed to Camden (get ready to cringe) where we had our first proper ‘date’ and where we first said “I love you” to each other. AaaaaAAAWWWWW. We had a lie in, then headed to Camden Town for a pint and a stroll around the market. We came home later with a bottle of prosecco to celebrate, and I cooked us a romantic dinner.

This is just a quick little update to share what we got up to on our anniversary. We’ve promised to get back into going on dates now that we’ve organised the move, so I’d love your suggestions on romantic date ideas! Luckily, the weather seems to be cheering up too, so outdoorsy things are gonna be on the menu too.

Lots of love,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig