Thursday, December 7, 2017

MY DECEMBER GOALS


Excuse me but is it actually December? Is it actually a whole week into December??? It’s fair to say the last few months have been a whirlwind of university, working and juggling (badly) a study/life balance. With the final few weeks of the year ahead of us, I’ve made a little list of goals that I’d like to achieve this month…

Get 100% attendance at university until Christmas
This one should be a no-brainer, but sometimes that get up + go is non-existent. I saw a quote once; “university is great because no one forces you to go, but university is also not great because no one forces you to go”. And that’s a bit bloody true. But there’s only a few weeks left of classes and I want to give my third year the best bash possible.

Buy some flipping Christmas presents
I’ve nominated myself for the award for the worst daughter/sister/girlfriend/friend because I literally have not bought a single Christmas present for anyone. Literally anyone. I’ve been so excited for Christmas but not pulled my head out of my arse yet, so next week I am aiming to get all my prezzies sorted!

Visit the Christmas market on Southbank 
I’m so excited to live in London because of all the amazing Christmas events the city holds. I’ve been to Winter Wonderland the last 2 years in a row, so I’d like to go somewhere different this year. The only criteria I have to fulfil are flavoured cheeses, mulled wine and fairy lights for candid insta photos. The German Christmas market on Southbank looks absolutely perfect.

Blog more and make more youtube videos
I’ve definitely been slipping a wee bit lately with blogging and youtube videos. I’m halfway between “you’re so lazy! Post something!” And “you’ve got a lot on your plate, relax!”. I’d definitely like to get into the habit of bulk-writing some blog posts and uploading once a week. And maybe a new video once a fortnight? Who knows! I’ll organise a little routine and hopefully I’ll feel good for creating more content!

What are your goals for December?

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig