Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CHRISTMAS 2017 OOTD


The Christmas season has officially claimed me as one of its victims. Here I recline on my sofa, fat, hungover and with hair greasier than a chip pan. I know the party season is nearing its close, but I couldn’t just scrap these pictures of me in my Christmas OOTD where I am looking and feeling FLYYYYY. Outfit details are below…


This dress metaphorically, spiritually, emotionally and literally gave me my actual life. I was inspired by the wonderful Katie Snooks - who is one of my favourite bloggers - posted a picture of her wearing this beautiful number on her Instagram. I made the ultimate copycat move and added the very same dress to my ASOS basket. It’s the ASOS Cami Ruffle Mesh Mini Dress in this show-stoppingly bright red. Link is below!



I paired it with a faux leather jacket from Boohoo, which I bought over a year ago, but there’s plenty of similar ones on the website still. The shoes are from Everything5Pounds and, again, are no longer on the website. I’ve tried finding a similar pair but can’t remember what they were called. If you like them, try searching for platform cleated heels? They’re super high and I was soooooo relieved to fling them off after my 19 glasses of champagne (i’m surprised I didn’t fall over anyway). I chose Stila’s Liquid Lipstick in Beso, which turned out to be the perfect red to match the dress.

Did you have a fantastic Christmas day? Did you write a Christmas OOTD post? If you did, link it to me in the comments so I can read it!

Lots of love,
Jasmine x
SHARE:

2 comments

Blog Design Created by pipdig